Solana Networks is looking for a C/C++ programmer - for a 5 month contract.
- Develop prototype programs on Linux based systems
- Integrate open source software on Linux based hardware
- Carry out test, evaluation and analysis of implemented algorithms
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience programming in C/C++ on Linux systems
- Good software development skills
- Experience integrating third-party packages on Linux
The following are desirable:
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience porting or writing software for systems similar to Raspberry Pi
- Programming experience in a scripting language such as Python
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience as a programmer
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.