Solana Networks is seeking an intermediate software developer who will hold a key role in building new features and products for some of the most innovative network/security monitoring applications in the industry.
The successful candidate will be comfortable using standard software development tools and practices to produce robust software. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required. Candidates should be able to take a leadership role in software development projects and enjoy working as part of small nimble teams.
- Design and develop software for network and security monitoring products
- Work on custom software integration projects for company clients
- Interact with customers by conducting technical presentations and demos
- Support company activities to ensure continued growth and progress
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong C/C++ and Java programming experience
- Experience developing GUI applications for Windows and/or Linux
- Strong software design skills with analytical problem solving abilities
- Experience developing networking and/or security software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The following are desirable:
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP based network protocols.
- Some experience with scripting languages (e.g Python)
- Experience with SQL-based databases
- Familiarity with technologies such as SOAP, XML and REST
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.